OWC Envoy External SSD Enclosure (for MacBook Air 2012) - Discontinuedby OWC
Portable, Bus-Powered USB 3.0 MBA 2012 SSD Enclosure
The OWC Envoy combines elegance and functionality into a sleek, portable external enclosure for re-purposing the factory flash module from a 2012 MacBook Air. Its tapered aluminium body complements the MacBook Air and is easily carried in coat pockets, backpacks or briefcases.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The OWC Envoy enclosure has been specifically designed for use ONLY with the factory SSD found installed in Apple MacBook Air 2012 models.
Do NOT attempt to install or use the OWC Aura SSD in the Envoy as you will damage the Aura SSD, the Envoy enclosure or both and such damage is not covered under warranty.
- External enclosure for external use of Apple MacBook Air 2012 factory SSD
- Sleek aluminium body, designed to complement Apple MacBook Air 2012 models
- Number of hard drives supported: 1
- Ports: 1 x USB 3.0
- Integrated power/activity LED light
- Non-skid rubber feet for secure placement on any surface
- Durable painted aluminium body complements Mac aluminium finish
- Mac Requirements: Mac OS 10.3 or later and an available and supported USB 3.0/2.0 port
- PC Requirements: Windows XP or later and an available and supported USB 3.0/2.0 port
- Linux Requirements: Linux OS versions and an available and supported USB 3.0/2.0 port
What's in the box
- OWC Envoy USB 3.0 bus-powered storage enclosure
- Carrying case
- High-quality double-shielded USB 3.0 (Micro-B to Standard-A) USB 2.0 backwards compatible connecting cable
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Sign up for our email newletter to be notified about special sales, exclusive products, and more.
We value your privacy and will only send you Megamac promotions.
We’ll never send you spam or sell your details. You can unsubscribe at any time.