OWC Digital Thermal Sensor (for iMac 27" 2012 & Later)by OWC
Megamac Rating:Read reviews
Delivery:Calculated at checkout
Returns:14-day return policy
Need some help?
Email us, chat now, WhatsApp Us, or call +353 66 400 4010
OWC In-line Digital Thermal Sensor for Hard Drive Upgrade for 27" iMacs 2012 and Later
OWC's in-line solution is the only hardware digital thermal sensor on the market allowing a third-party 3.5" SATA hard drive to be installed in your iMac. A convenient, plug-and-play cable, the In-line Digital Thermal Sensor eliminates fan noise and maintains proper system fan control through the iMac's System Management Controller. This innovative device is designed specifically for the iMac, requires no software hacks and ensures compatibility with Apple's built-in diagnostic processes.
- Eliminate fan noise and maintain correct system fan control when upgrading your 2012 or later iMac.
- The only iMac HDD upgrade option on the market certified to pass the Apple Hardware Test.
- Fixes firmware incompatibility issues with third party hard drives.
- Engineered in-house and backed by OWC's award-winning customer support.
What's in the box
- 1 x OWC In-line Digital Thermal Sensor Cable
- 1 x OEM adhesive strips (for screen re-attachment)
- This kit contains consumable and/or one time use components and therefore is not covered by any warranty.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for our email newletter to be notified about special sales, exclusive products, and more.
We value your privacy and will only send you Megamac promotions.
We’ll never send you spam or sell your details. You can unsubscribe at any time.