OWC Digital Thermal Sensor (for 27" & 21.5" iMac 2011)by OWC
Megamac Rating:Read reviews
Delivery:Calculated at checkout
Returns:14-day return policy
Need some help?
Email us, chat now, WhatsApp Us, or call +353 66 400 4010
OWC In-line Digital Thermal Sensor for iMac 2011 Hard Drive Upgrade
OWC's in-line solution is the only hardware digital thermal sensor on the market allowing a third-party 3.5" SATA hard drive to be installed in your iMac. A convenient, plug-and-play cable, the In-line Digital Thermal Sensor eliminates fan noise and maintains proper system fan control through the iMac's System Management Controller. This innovative device is designed specifically for the iMac, requires no software hacks and ensures compatibility with Apple's built-in diagnostic processes.
Replace your iMac's original hard drive with up to an 8.0TB hard drive or a lighting fast SSD with an OWC Internal SSD DIY Kit, for dramatic upgrades in storage capacity or data speed while maintaining the original system's fan and diagnostic performance.
- Eliminate fan noise and maintain correct system fan control when upgrading your 2011 iMac.
- The only iMac HDD upgrade option on the market certified to pass the Apple Hardware Test.
- Fixes firmware incompatibility issues with third party hard drives.
- Engineered in-house and backed by OWC's award-winning customer support.
Mid 2011 21.5-inch iMac Hard Drive Install
How to Upgrade the 3.5-inch Hard Drive in a 21.5-inch iMac Mid 2011
Mid 2011 27-inch iMac Hard Drive Install
How to Upgrade the 3.5-inch Hard Drive in a 27-inch iMac 2011
What's in the box
- OWC In-line Digital Thermal Sensor Cable
- This kit contains consumable and/or one time use components and therefore is not covered by any warranty.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for our email newletter to be notified about special sales, exclusive products, and more.
We value your privacy and will only send you Megamac promotions.
We’ll never send you spam or sell your details. You can unsubscribe at any time.