NewerTech MAXPower x4 PCIe Controller Card with 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Portsby NewerTech
NewerTech MAXPower x4 PCIe Controller Card with 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports
The MAXPower USB 3.1 Gen 1 – 4-port PCIe card gives you more options. Four more options, in fact. Four high-power, high bandwidth USB ports for Mac Pro and PC with maximum wattage and data throughput, for a total of up to 5 Gb/s and 15W.
With up to 15 watts of total power to fully charge and power your USB devices, you won't have to mess around with plugging and unplugging devices to keep them powered and charged any more.
Up to 5 Gb/s total data transfer speed means you can use all your USB devices at their maximum speeds. With this much available bandwidth, you can do much more with your devices.
- Requires available PCIe Slot
- Add Four USB 3.1 Type-A ports to any Mac & PC with an open PCIe slot
- Deliver maximum power available through all 4 ports
- Up to 5Gb/s throughput from all 4 ports
- Easy to install
- OS X 10.8.5 or higher
- Windows 7 or higher
- Driver not required for OS X
- Driver required for Windows 7
- Boot Camp is not supported
- Minimum: Mac or PC featuring PC with a PCIe 1.0 slot
- Recommended (Best Performance): Mac or PC featuring PCIe 2.0 or higher slot
- Note: Thunderbolt PCIe expansion chassis are supported
- Read up to 350 MB/s
- Write up to 333 MB/s
- Total power available: 24W (5V/4.8A)
- Each port provides 5V/1
- Height (PCB): 120 mm (4.7 in)
- Width (bracket): 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Length (bracket and PCB): 94 mm (3.7 in)
- Weight 68 g (2.4oz)
What's in the box
- 1 x NewerTech MAXPower 4-Port USB 3.1 Gen 1 PCIe Controller Card
- 3 Year NewerTech Product Limited Warranty
Sign up for our email newletter to be notified about special sales, exclusive products, and more.
We value your privacy and will only send you Megamac promotions.
We’ll never send you spam or sell your details. You can unsubscribe at any time.