OWC 4TB NVMe U.2 Shuttle SSD Driveby OWC
Megamac Rating:Read reviews
Delivery:Calculated at checkout
Returns:14-day return policy
Need some help?
Email us, chat now, WhatsApp Us, or call +353 66 400 4010
World’s First NVMe U.2 Shuttle Drive for 3.5-inch Bays
Boldly Goes Where No Drive Has Gone Before
Blistering speed. Massive capacity. RAID-ready flexibility. Swappable convenience. Everything you’ve wanted in a multiple blade SSD but couldn’t get until now. The OWC U2 Shuttle is the world’s first U.2 shuttle drive for 3.5-inch drive bays that combines four NVMe M.2 SSDs. Built for OWC storage and PCIe expansion solutions, this innovative carrier shuttle can also be used with U.2 port equipped PCs and servers.
More RAID Options
With four NVMe SSDs, the OWC U2 Shuttle gives you more RAID options than a dual drive enclosure or adapter card. Now you can harness the power of RAID 0, 1, 4, 5 or 10 via your choice of RAID utilities including SoftRAID, the easiest to use, most fully featured software RAID package available. This powerful and intuitive software RAID utility offers maximum volume capacity, optimum drive performance, data protection, or a combination of attributes. It’s ideal for anyone who needs to safely store and backup massive amounts of data including video editors, audio producers, photographers and graphic designers.
Ideal for Media Production Workflows
Imagine… no more tedious and time-consuming drive enclosure disassembly or costly shipping of an entire enclosure to get a day’s shoot to post-production. By utilising a U.2 port equipped OWC solution or PC with an available 3.5-inch drive bay on both ends of the workflow, you can simply ship the compact and lightweight U2 Shuttle to the post lab where it swaps in quickly and economically.
NVMe Server Ready
When your resource heavy server application has to complete thousands of operations per second, the OWC U2 Shuttle preconfigured with OWC Aura P12 Pro SSDs has the chops to keep up. High-performance 3D NAND with SLC caching and a Phison E12 controller with 7% over-provisioning ensure fast and smooth access to large volumes of data. Preconfigured U2 Shuttles are also optimised for the best and longest working life. From running double checks on data and correcting errors to ensuring the uniform use of its flash media, Aura P12 Pro equipped U2 Shuttles are calibrated for endurance as a factory pre-set.
- Ideal for media workflows: dramatically lowers production to lab shipping costs vs shipping larger, heavier drives
- RAID ready: RAID 0, 1, 4, 5, or 10 for speed, protection, or the best of both attributes
- Compatible: use with OWC Helios 3S, ThunderBay Flex 8, as well as in a computer with U.2 support and an available 3.5-inch drive bay
- Easy swaps: move between OWC U.2 devices as well as PCs, enclosures, and servers
- Secure: key lock for data security compliance
- Mac OS Compatibility: Varies by host device
- PC OS Compatibility: Varies by host device
- Other Requirements: Requires a compatible NVMe U.2 host enclosure, such as the OWC ThunderBay Flex 8 (top 4 bays only, top-left recommended), the OWC Helios 3S with U.2 NVMe Interchange System, or the OWC Elite Mercury Pro U.2 Dual
- Max theoretical PCIe bandwidth: 3940 MB/s (varies by SSD and host device)
- Max theoretical bandwidth inside a Thunderbolt 3 enclosure: 2750 MB/s
What's in the box
- 1 x 4.0TB U2 Shuttle
- 2 x Keys
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for our email newletter to be notified about special sales, exclusive products, and more.
We value your privacy and will only send you Megamac promotions.
We’ll never send you spam or sell your details. You can unsubscribe at any time.