OWC 2TB Aura 6G Solid State Drive with complete DIY toolkit (for iMac late 2012)by OWC
Megamac Rating:Read reviews
Delivery:Calculated at checkout
Returns:14-day return policy
Need some help?
Email us, chat now, WhatsApp Us, or call +353 66 400 4010
Upgrading your iMac with an OWC SSD is the performance pathway to a total system boost with Aura 6G for iMac.
OWC provides Mac users with a complete upgrade solution that delivers higher performance and reliability. Create an ultra-fast SSD boot drive, add 2TB of extra capacity and get the most from your Mac. Aura SSDs are custom engineered for iMac, and add the flexibility to expand capabilities far beyond factory limitations.
- Aggressive data management keeps drives working at full potential even when full.
- Hardware error correction yields superior data retention and drive health
- Gold-standard compression and even data distribution maximises write performance and drive endurance.
- Add a high-performance SSD to your iMac
- Increase capacity. Increase speed. Up to 1TB of 6G performance
- 3-year OWC SSD warranty
- Backed by free DIY install videos and expert support
27-inch iMac Late 2012
How to Install an SSD into the Flash Drive/SSD Slot in a 27-inch iMac Late 2012
21.5-inch iMac Late 2012 – Early 2013
How to Install an SSD into a 21.5-inch iMac Late 2012 – Early 2013
What's in the box
- 2TB Aura 6G SSD for iMac (late 2012)
- Torx T25 driver
- Torx T10S Driver
- Torx T8S Driver
- Torx T6S Driver
- PH1 Screwdriver
- Nylon Pry Tool
- Torx SSD mounting screw
- OWC pick (for screen separation)
- Adhesive strips (for screen re-attachment)
- 2 suction cups for the outer glass removalOWC Microfiber wipe
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for our email newletter to be notified about special sales, exclusive products, and more.
We value your privacy and will only send you Megamac promotions.
We’ll never send you spam or sell your details. You can unsubscribe at any time.